Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Terrible Service at Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep Las Vegas

2.3

After a year of trying to get a couple of issues resolved in the service department, I have no choice but to revise my rating for this business. We have had two ongoing issues- one being a sensor recall which can cause the Jeep to stall even while driving, and the other being the fact that the XM Satellite Radio constantly fades in and out.

I kept getting notices from Corporate that the part was in, so we would go down to Sahara Chrysler, explain that Corporate sent us a notice to come in for the recall fix and tell them that, by the way, the satellite radio doesn't work properly. We were told each and every time that, no, the part wasn't in and that, while they had received a notice on the radio, they would have to investigate further to find a solution. In both cases, we would be notified when to bring our vehicle in to have these issues addressed. Of course, that never happened.

I filled out a survey for Jeep and listed my issues, and that's when Corporate got involved. So now, the recall issue has been handled but the service guy proclaimed the radio to be in perfect working order and all but called me a liar.

I know that you schmucks make bank from the manufacturer on warranty work, and I'm taking mine to another dealer from now on. I will not be talked down to and I will not be made out to be a liar, and therefore I will NEVER set foot on this property again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sahara Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want my XM Radio fixed and a redo on my Free Trial..

I liked: Sales staff.

I didn't like: Service staff.